FanPicTerms & Conditions
These terms & conditions apply to your participation in the eir and HuggityFanPic 'Photo', which enables you to tag yourself in a huge photograph of the crowd taken at the GAA All Ireland Senior Football Championship Final on 18th September 2016 (the “All Ireland Football Final”), in Croke Park, and the GAA All Ireland Senior Football Championship Final Replay on 1st October, 2016 (the “All Ireland Final Football Replay”).
By browsing the eir.ie/gaa / Huggity.ie websites and submitting your email address and Facebook password to log on to the Huggity website in order to start tagging, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and accepted these terms & conditions. You also consent for eir and Huggity to use your photograph as explained below.
If you do not agree to these terms& conditions please do not use or browse the Huggity website and Photo.
What is a FanPic and how does it work
Huggity took a highly detailed picture of the crowd at Croke Park, ten minutes after the start of the All Ireland Football Final game on the 18th September 2016. Several hundred photographs were taken of all the people gathered in Croke Park for the game. These photographs are then put together to create one huge 360o photograph – (the 'Original Photo').
Huggity will take a second highly detailed picture of the crowd at Croke Park, ten minutes after the start of the All Ireland Final Football Replay (the “Replay Photo”). The Original Photo and the Replay Photo are together the “Photos”.
On the day after the game of All Ireland Final Football Replay the Replay Photo will be uploaded on to the Huggity website with access via www.eir.ie/gaa The Replay Photo will be available to view online and allow possible tagging and sharing with a Facebook or Twitter account. The Original Photo is already uploaded on the Huggity website with access via www.eir.ie/gaa The Photos will be live to view and tag for up to 14 days after the of All Ireland Final Football Replay.
What if I don’t want to be in the Replay Photo
Announcements and notifications will appear on the big screen in Croke Park at the game to advise when the Replay Photo will be taken to allow time for those who do not want to appear in the Replay Photo to leave their seat for the duration of the photoshoot. This should be no more than 10 minutes. If after the event you want to remove your face from the Replay Photo, see ‘How can I remove or un-tag myself’.
You can access the Photos via www.eir.ie/gaa by submitting your email address and Facebook password to log on. To tag yourself you must be over 18 years of age or have appropriate consent from your parent or guardian if you are under 18.
By submitting your email address and Facebook password to log on, in order to start tagging yourself on either of the Photos, you warrant to eir and Huggity that:
1. you are over 18 years of age or
2. you are under 18 years of age and your parent or guardian has read and accepted on your behalf these terms & conditions and agrees to your participation in the Photos, use of your image and tagging photo online as explained below.
Who you can tag and how
You are required to have a Facebook account to log on to the Photos and get tagging. You can only tag yourself, however, you may also tag your Facebook friends if you have previously told them that you want to tag them and they have agreed. As a Facebook user you have already accepted Facebook's terms, which apply to your use of your Facebook account and require you to only tag people if you have their previous consent. By tagging your Facebook friends on the Photos you represent and warrant to eir& Huggity that:
1. you will not tag or attempt to tag anyone without having previously confirmed with them that they agree to be tagged;
2. you will ensure that you are tagging people correctly and you will not knowingly tag someone who is not the person to whom the tag relates; and
3. your tagging is in all respects in accordance with these terms & conditions and the Facebook terms which apply to your use of your Facebook account.
Who can tag you and how will I know
You can only be tagged if you have a Facebook account and by you or your Facebook friends. If and when you are tagged you will receive a notification from Facebook that yourFacebook Friend has tagged you, depending on your personal Facebook privacy settings. You will be able to follow the link in that message to check the tagging and remove it if you do not wish to be tagged.
How can I remove or un-tag myself
We require those who tag their Facebook friends to obtain their prior consent to do so. If you think that you or your child have been tagged without consent and wish the tag in either of the Photos to be removed or you want to remove your face from a Photo, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be advised how to do it.
You can also use the special form within the Photo interface – "Remove Me" button to do it.
You might be asked to let Huggity know your exact location in the Photo and provide your email address so you can be advised when you are removed. You will be removed (by the blurring or covering of your face) within 2 working days of receipt of your mail.
FanPic Competition - Win 1 of 6 smartphones
Any person who tags themselves on the Photos will be invited to enter a draw to win 1 of 6 smartphones. A data capture screen will appear on the Fanpic application in order for a person to submit their details.
The competition prize will include:
Microsoft Lumia 950 x 4
HTC 530 x 1
HTV One A9 x 1
The draw for the competition will close on the Monday 17th October 2016. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received from taggers and non-taggers for the Photos. Winners will be contacted by eir by means of email or telephone and their names posted on Facebook and www.eir.ie/gaa eir at its sole option will allocate a phone in order of value.
This competition is also open to non-taggers who play the FanPic Treasure Hunt Game. The FanPic Treasure Hunt Game is set up whereby the user must find one of two eir GAA Ambassadors (Ciaran Whelan, Tomas O’Se) in the Photos and then answer a question by choosing one of three answers. If correct, a data capture screen appears asking them if they would like to enter the competition and submit their details. They can continue playing the game to locate all GAA ambassadors but only need to locate one eir GAA Ambassador and answer question correctly to enter the competition.
FanPic Competition – All Ireland Final Football Replay Tickets
eir will also hold a draw for a pair of stand tickets to the All-Ireland Final Football Replay. Anyone who has tagged themselves or played the FanPic Treasure Hunt Game on or before noon (12 pm) on Wednesday 29th September 2016 will be entered into the draw for the tickets and contacted by eir on Thursday 30thSeptember 2016 by means of email or telephone.
FanPic – General T & C’s
1. The promoter of this competition is eircom Limited, a company incorporated in Jersey with registration number 116389 and having its registered office at 22 Grenville Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE4 8PX and having its principal place of business at 1 Heuston South Quarter, St. John’s Road, Dublin 8 (“eir”), who has sole responsibility for all elements of this competition.
2. Employees of eir, Huggity and their associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win the competition.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of the competition, the decision of eir will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. Acceptance of the prize by the prize winner constitutes consent to use the relevant prize winner’s name, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as eir may require.
5. Personal details will not be disclosed to the public without prior written consent of the winner.
6. Entrant details will not be used for any other marketing purposes and will not be disclosed to any third parties by the promoter or any of its agents.
7. eir reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
8. Participation in the competition denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions, which may be advertised.
9. eir does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, delivery service or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
10. If, for some reason, the prize is not available, eir may, at its discretion, substitute a similar prize of equivalent value. No cash alternative will be offered.
11. eir and Huggity reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions.
12. eir and Huggity reserve the right to amend, suspend or delete any account where names, images or any other data associated with the account contravenes common decency or the laws of the land.
13. The winner must be available to accept the either of the prizes (phone or ticket) when eir or one of its agents attempts to contact them. If they are unavailable then the prize will be offered to an alternative winner.
14. The prizes are not transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative will be substituted for the prize.
15. eir reserves the right to substitute items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
16. eir and Huggity shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, industrial dispute, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
17. eir& Huggity accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of the Photos. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of eir & Huggity for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
18. This competition is neither promoted; endorsed; administered by or associated with Facebook, and each entrant hereby releases Facebook from any liability there under, and that any information provided by the entrant is provided only to the Promoter and not for the benefit of Facebook.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.